top of page
Get a Quote
What to expect
We want you to be well informed and understand all stages of your project
- We answer your quote, email or call and discuss options
- All projects require preliminary research on the subject and abutting properties. All projects are different, completing a thorough search gives us a better understanding of what is required to survey your property
3: Quote and Consult
- We estimate the project timeframe and provide an approximate cost.
- We schedule your project and provide a timeframe for completion of all stages
- Once all research has been completed, we visit the job site and carry out all required fieldwork. We will keep you informed throughout the entire process.
6: Office calculations and drafting
- Once all fieldwork has been completed, the O.L.S. (Ontario Land Surveyor) will analyze all data. Using all available field data and research, they can then determine the most accurate re-establishment of the property corners. Drafters can then use this information to create detailed plans.
- Once completed we deliver the final plans to you. All projects come with a signed project report outlining our findings during fieldwork and research.
*For in-office visits please make an appointment*
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm
1502 Rideau Ferry Road,
bottom of page